EMPOWERING YOU TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!
Being a woman is anything BUT easy.
MANY OF US FEEL LOST ALONG THE JOURNEY.
We get preoccupied trying to be everything others need us to be – and we lose connection with ourselves.
This creates physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual dis-ease.
But you feel it – the pull telling you there is more than this to life.
That’s why you are here; you can do this.
In the moment tools for when you're losing your shit
Learn to recognize, and overcome repeat cycles and self-sabotage
Tune into how stress is impacting your MIND, BODY & SOUL
Feel good about prioritizing self-care, while maintaining life balance.
Connect with other women who are reclaiming their power, just like you. We are stronger together.
What Is Empowerment Coaching?
Who is Coaching For?
Working with me will EMPOWER you to…
- Love the skin you’re are in.
- Find the joy in the life you live.
- Be prepared when stress arises – and it will arise.
- Prioritize the self-care, habits, and rituals that fuel your soul.
PLUS – through it all, you will receive as much (or as little) personal support and accountability as you need for life transformation.
Is coaching like therapy?
Coaching guides you through a journey of resetting, rebalancing and restructuring your life. It is an opportunity of to create the life you want to live. You will receive valuable tools, resources and will be supported throughout.
Although my training at The Institute of Transformational Nutrition included psychology and spirituality, I am not a licensed therapist.
If at anytime your circumstances go beyond my scope of practice, I will support you in getting proper treatment
What can I expect from you as my Empowerment Coach?
- I will honor and hold your vision – even when you lose sight of it.
- I will challenge you when needed – after years of cyclical behavior – old habits will die hard. We will uncover these and empower you to change the story.
- I will hold space for your journey – I’m on your team and my goal is to see you succeed.
- I will be honest – even if it’s difficult or uncomfortable, I will always be straight with you.
- Personalized Protocols – we are all individuals and our healing needs are as unique. Together we will create the perfect plan that will work for you.
- To maintain confidentiality – at times this work can be difficult, and bring up personal things. Keeping your private life confidential is a given. In addition, my client database, Better Practice is HIPPA compliant.
What is expected of me as your client?
- First and foremost – be yourself always, and always be honest.
- Maintain an open mind, be willing to brainstorm new ideas and be open to feedback.
- Be ready to take action, come to sessions prepared and on time.
- Breathe. Love yourself where you are. Making change from that place, versus one of judgment, can make all the difference. Don’t worry, I am here to help you with this one!
Will you "fix" me?
Well love, you are not broken, and part of what we will do is help you believe that.
You need to be committed to making the changes that will support the life you are looking for. I can empower you, support you, move you to greatness, but I can’t do the work for you.
You are here because the discomfort of not making a change, now outweighs that of changing – you are ready to feel whole! I am here to guide you along the way.
What qualifies you to be an Empowerment Coach?
In addition to navigating the healing of my own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual dis-ease, I am a Certified Transformational Nutrition Specialist.
What is that you ask?
This is a certification only obtained through the prestigious Institute of Transformational Nutrition. Here we are taught a revolutionary method of coaching, by the industry leaders, that sets us apart from the standard.
Only CTNCs are trained in the comprehensive Transformational Nutrition Model – providing personalized plans. These plans dive deep into physical health, emotional wellness and spiritual connection.
Pairing this education with 24-weeks of mindful meditation training, my addiction to learning new modalities and my spirit plant medicine journeys, left me with many gifts to use serving others.
Working with a CTNC, like me, will take you on a journey of complete mind, body and soul transformation.
I am a woman on the same journey as you – navigating this crazy, chaotic, yet beautiful gift of life.
My journey includes managing and overcoming: depression, anxiety, PTSD, ADHD, chronic pain, ankylosing spondylitis, buried traumas, emotional eating, and addictions – without the use of harmful medications.
A journey that has taken me from suicidal, to sacred spaces in other countries, and to the depths of my soul.
All this while being a stay-at-home-mom raising three little humans!
My service to the world is empowering women to overcome the obstacles holding them back from living an authentic life, full of passion, health, happiness, and ease..
The world needs more calm, peace, and love. As women on this planet – this change begins within each and every one of us.
“Working with Miranda has been life-changing. Her way of making complex thinking simpler so that I could get a better understanding of what needs to change is incredible. Helped me in many aspects of my life. Eternally grateful.”
“I have been sleeping so hard these last few weeks. Have not done that in years. And also not waking up at 4 a.m. which is huge!”
“I have made some of the changes you suggested in my diet, activities, how I think about my life, even listening to you has made such an impact. I feel like a different person. Is hard to put into words. I think the word I am looking for is Peace. I feel at peace with my life.”